Friday, March 30, 2012

Jasmine's Ordeal at the Dentist

I took Jasmine to the Dentist today, knowing that she had a cavity.  It was hurting her and very visible. We were just at the dentist in January for our check-ups Jasmine had x-rays done with NO visible cavities at that time. I am amazed at how FAST she could manage to get 5!! (yes 5)  OMG!!  So, the one that I could tell had a cavity was the worst, they had to fill it today.  OH no, here we go.  I leave the room,.....listen.....and yep as I expected crying.  Finally they come tell me Jasmine wants me in the room, by this time she was crying like she does when she wakes up after Wednesday night meeting (those of you that have witnessed it know what I mean). The dentist tells her that if she continues to cry they would make me leave the room. I ended up leaving the room. Then they call me back in,... they are done she is still crying uncontrollably. POOR JAZ!!  I really do not know how they worked on her like that. AND I have to take her back 2 more times to fill the others that weren't so bad.   :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment